As a result of the Covid-19 virus and County guidelines, we have implemented a few safeguards to protect you and others during your visit to our office. In preparation for your visit, please note the following:
- Please arrive at the office as near as possible to your session time. If you arrive several minutes early, please wait in your car until it is time for your session. This will prevent clients’ congregating in the lobby area. To aid with this, we are not placing chairs in the lobby area at this time.
- You must wear a facial covering when entering our office and when you are within 6 feet of others. During your session, you may remove your facial covering if you are able to maintain a distance of 6 feet from your therapist.
- Please allow your therapist to open and close the door to the therapy room to limit touching of common surfaces.
- When you arrive for your session, your therapist will screen you for symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, headache, fever, chills, muscle or body aches, fatigue, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea). This is necessary and will only take a few brief moments.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and others. To assist with this, we are limiting the total number of clients in the office at one time.
- Soap and water are available to you in the restroom. Hand sanitizer is available in the reception area, bathroom, and in each clinical office.
Please call us at 619-535-8890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you!