Heal from Infidelity and Move on With Your Life
It’s Possible to Save Your Relationship… If You Want To
The impact of an emotional or physical affair can be devastating. You feel shocked, hurt, and confused.
You might have never thought that your partner would betray you. Your relationship might be hanging by the shreds.
You may wonder if you can save it… or if you even want to. You might not know what you want right now.
You’re overwhelmed with emotions.
If you’re the partner who has had the affair, you may be feeling guilty about your betrayal. You may be torn about your feelings for two different people.
Benefits of Therapy in the Aftermath of an Affair
Counseling can help you heal from the affair and move on in your life - with or without your partner. Whether you decide to attend counseling alone or with your partner depends on what you want.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Heal the pain, confusion or guilt
- Understand why the affair occurred
- Decide if you want to stay with your partner
Benefits for Couples:
- Repair trust in the relationship
- Become closer than you’ve been before
- Affair-proof your marriage for the future