Now Open in Two Locations - San Diego & Encinitas
Manage Your Moods and Feel Better About Yourself
If you or your partner are struggling with a mental health issue - depression, anxiety, bi-polar, etc. - life might feel like a rollercoaster.
Sadness, worry, and fear may dominate your life, whether you, your partner or both of you are struggling.
Your life may feel meaningless at times.
Your relationship may be good one day, and the next day it’s in crisis.
You’ve tried to get a handle on your problems, but nothing seems to work - or at least not well enough.
You want help. You don’t want to struggle for the rest of your life.
Benefits of Mental Health Therapy for Individuals and Couples:
- Get relief from depressive or anxious feelings
- Heal the root-cause of your problems
- Feel more optimistic about your life and relationship
- Improve feelings of self-worth and self-confidence
- Develop skills and tools to manage your moods
You don’t have to continue to struggle. Counseling can make your life easier and more enjoyable.